Monday, August 3, 2009

Eight more weeks at least


Since no one is keeping us informed as to the progress of the Mica factory, and since we have actually seen a few professional workers in there in the last few weeks, I asked one of them how it is going. He said it is going well, and that they should have the floors shored up in about eight weeks. I don't know if we will get into our building at that point or not. Meanwhile I have cancelled the September concerts. It's clear that the five weeks given to Suldenski, three weeks ago by the selectmen is not going to be honored. He will use his waiver to buy more time, I am sure. So, maybe October, who knows. I still find it very hard to believe this has happened.

1 comment:

  1. I can believe it. Our selectmen, as well as the town lawyer advising them, are fundamentally clueless.

    ReplyDelete